PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION BEFORE ORDERING.
Instructions for check-out. You’ll select the “beekeeping lesson” item (this holds your spot and includes 2 people) and then add additional seats/tickets for each additional participant.
We work with a variety of hive types and for various goals so we can tailor our lessons to the goals you have for yourself and your apiary.
What to expect from your private lesson:
- 2 hours of beekeeping instruction
- Working with live bees
- A lesson tailored to your learning and management goals
What you’ll learn:
- Learn about beekeeping
- Learn about honey bee biology
- Learn about the inside of a beehive
- Experience the inside of a beehive
- Learn best management practices, strategies, and techniques to help you keep healthy bees
- Learn about beekeeping seasons and how honey bee management changes throughout the year
- Get more comfortable with bees by spending time hands-on learning
What to bring:
- Suit / Protective Gear – if you do not have one, please let us know ahead of time
We will do our best to accommodate your selected time and will confirm with you quickly.
“Wow, I have learned so much and am way more comfortable working my own bees now. I wish I would have done it sooner!”