PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION BEFORE ORDERING.
Instructions for check-out. You’ll select the “private tour” item (this holds your spot and includes 2 people) and then add additional seats/tickets for each additional participant.
What to expect from your private tour:
- Learn about beekeeping
- Learn about honey bee biology
- Learn about the inside of a beehive
- Experience the inside of a beehive
- Taste fresh, raw, local honey straight from the hive
- Photo opportunity with bees (we’ll take photos and send you a link for download)
What to bring:
- Close-toed shoes
We will do our best to accommodate your selected time and will confirm with you quickly.
“It was so much more than I expected – what a treat! We learned so much, had a great time, and have amazing photos to show for it.”