Tours run Saturdays April – June and then again September – October
During the hottest summer months (July and August), we offer private tours in the mornings. Follow the link below to set up a tour.
Our beekeepers are excited to see you!
- This event has passed.
First Saturday Group Hive Tours
May 1, 2021 @ 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Come learn with us!
Learn with our experienced beekeepers and enjoy the smells, sounds, and tastes of the hive.
- Learn how we extract honey
- Tour our bee farm, honey house, and operating apiary
- Experience the inside of the beehive
- Learn about bees and bee biology
- Experience how a bee farm operates
- Explore different types of beehives
- Photo opportunity with live honey bees
- Hang out with our Texas beekeepers!
What to wear:
- Close-toed shoes (high tops or boots recommended)
- Something comfortable
- Jeans or thick pants (preferably not black)
- We will provide a bee suit/jacket and water (if you have your own suit, we encourage you to bring it!)
If weather causes Prime Bees to cancel the event, you will be given the opportunity to reschedule or receive a refund.
Reserve Your Spot:
Each tour is unique and changes based on the bees, what hives we open, the weather, time of the year, etc. so come back and visit anytime!
RSVP works if tickets aren’t yet available. (Tickets go on sale a month before the event.)