Tours run Saturdays April – June and then again September – October
During the hottest summer months (July and August), we offer private tours in the mornings. Follow the link below to set up a tour.
Our beekeepers are excited to see you!
- This event has passed.
first saturday Group Hive Tour
June 5, 2021 @ 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Come learn with us!
Learn with our experienced beekeepers and enjoy the smells, sounds, and tastes of the hive.
- Learn how we extract honey
- Tour our bee farm, honey house, and operating apiary
- Experience the inside of the bee hive
- Learn about bees and bee biology
- Experience how a bee farm operates
- Explore different types of bee hives
- Photo opportunity with live honey bees
- Hang out with our Texas beekeepers!
What to wear:
- Close-toed shoes (high tops or boots recommended)
- Something comfortable
- We will provide bee suit and water
If weather causes Prime Bees to cancel the event, you will be given the opportunity to reschedule or receive a refund.
7 people are attending first saturday Group Hive Tour