Tours run Saturdays April – June and then again September – October
During the hottest summer months (July and August), we offer private tours in the mornings. Follow the link below to set up a tour.
Our beekeepers are excited to see you!
- This event has passed.
3rd Saturday group hive tour
June 19, 2021 @ 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Come learn with us!
Learn with our experienced beekeepers and enjoy the smells, sounds, and tastes of the hive.
Each experience is unique depending on the season, the hives we tour, and the questions and interest of our attendees.
- Learn how we extract honey
- Tour our bee farm, honey house, and operating apiary
- Experience the inside of the bee hive
- Learn about bees and bee biology
- Experience how a bee farm operates
- Explore different types of bee hives
- Photo opportunity with live honey bees
- Hang out with our Texas beekeepers!
What to wear:
- Close-toed shoes (high tops or boots recommended)
- Something comfortable
- We will provide bee suit and water
If weather causes us to cancel the event, you will be given the opportunity to reschedule or receive a refund. We watch the weather leading up to the event and will be in touch.